- Part Time – 1 day a week (6 to 8 hours), the role is mainly term time only with an extra 2 days to be worked during Christmas and Easter holidays and up to 4 days in the Summer holidays
- Salary to be agreed based on qualifications and experience
- Under the overview of the Bursar
- Day to day bookkeeping on Xero
- Payment of suppliers
- Assist with the preparation of termly invoices
- Monthly reconciliations
- Monthly payroll (involvement will depend on experience)
- To provide statutory returns for HMRC and Pensions
- Period end functions
- Any other ad hoc financial work as required by the Bursar
- Uphold the standards, ethos and vision of the school at all times
To view the Job Description, please click here.
- A completed application form (link below), curriculum vitae and covering letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midday on 19 April 2022.
- Interviews to take place on 28 April 2022.
Application Form (click here)
Chard School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.